With an experience of over 20 years in this branch, MA.RA Logistics Quality is providing land, sea and air import and export, and also complete warehousing and logistical services.
With MA.RA Logistics Quality you can transport goods to and from almost any part in the world.
The Origin Port(s) Serviced Directly is Constanta Port with Proximity (km) - if direct call - of 220 km.
The positioning to your advantage:
MA.RA Logistics Quality has a storage space under customs surveillance with easy access to the city belt of Bucharest and to the Highway A2. The surface of the warehouse is 1400 m₂ with 9.0 m clear-height at the eaves. MA.RA Logistics Warehouse Hours of Operation are between 08.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m.
Because they care about environment, the industrial complex, where MA.RA Logistics Quality is situated, uses a 2.2 MW Photovoltaic renewable energy project with PV roof panels.
Warehouse technical specifications:
- Raised floors accommodating hydraulic platforms
- Individual meters for all the utilities (gas, electricity, water)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke vents
- 3 hours fire resistant walls
- Forklift charging rooms
- Central sewage system
- Rain water drainage system
- Large parking facilities
- Security and cameras
- Industrial water supply
- Sprinkler system
- Number of Doors – 4 doors
The warehouse is offering services like:
- Loading and unloading services
- Pick & Pack standard operations for pallets, boxes, single piece, RTW - Ready to Wear, GOH - Garments on Hanger
- Packaging and labelling services
- Weighing goods: Palletizing services
- Outsourcing: Warehousing Operations, Customer Service, Centralized stock goods, Goods Traceability
- Preparing orders for delivery
As the security is an important factor, an alarm system is protecting the entire property against intrusions, and all the goods held in the warehouse are always controlled by a video surveillance system which guarantees also the carrying of goods on-loading and off-loading.